- Prepare balance sheets, P&L reports and analyze cash flow
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing process
- Update and monitor monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax agents on audits, tax matters
- Ensure timely submission of reports
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and statutory reports when required
- Assist and process claims and invoices payments
- Other assigned duties and projects
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA / CPA certification or equivalent
- Possess relevant project management qualifications and experiences would be advantageous.
- Be familiar with Singapore corporate taxation process, policies and regulations
- At least 1- 2 years of accounting experiences or similar settings
- Meticulous with numbers and strong attention to details
- Must be highly committed, responsible and be able to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Relevant working experiences with MS Office applications and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Applicants are invited to submit their CV and application letter to email@example.com.