- Administrative Assistant
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
Singapore - East
Esco is a Singapore headquartered life science tools, biomedical equipment and medical devices manufacturer with sales of proprietary products such as Biological Safety Cabinets, Laminar Hoods, CO2 Incubators, Ultra-low Temperature Freezers, Fume Hoods, time lapse IVF Incubators and Pharmaceutical equipment in over 100 countries globally.
Esco is inviting suitable candidates for the following position:
- Handle corporate marketing events both local and abroad.
- Handle exhibitions both local and international.
- Help to execute marketing plans with global subsidiaries.
- Conduct end user seminars and help to facilitate sales.
- Work with distributors to facilitate marketing events for the company brands and products.
- Coordinate in-house marketing activities such as website updates, catalogue maintenance, marketing materials distribution and newsletter production.
- Distributor sales and marketing activities control and coordination.
- To execute and analyse the success of marketing campaigns and advertisements.
- Work with the market research team to develop case studies, templates, customer appreciation letters and interpret customer purchasing statistics.
- Develop realistic marketing strategies, objectives, targets and measures.
- Manage online marketing campaigns and publish write ups on blogs and social networking websites.
- Participate in press meetings, product launch and writing press releases.
- Manage marketing newsletters and use latest technology to increase product awareness and demand
- Represent the firm in corporate events, industrial meets, trade shows and marketing conferences.
- Build a score system for evaluating the quality of a product.
- Other activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly operational person
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree
- Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Preferably with science background
Applicants are invited to submit their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.