The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the organization's growth and development including:
i) Identify and evaluate potential partner and acquisition targets within the life sciences spectrum.
ii) Source for potential business deals and strategic partnerships in accordance with corporate strategy.
iii) Analyze financials of new opportunities including joint ventures, M&A transactions.
iv) Develop detailed business plans and valuation models to determine financial returns.
v) Participate in proposals, business model development and direct negotiations for acquisitions.
vi) Conduct and manage all relevant industry research, analysis and due diligence activities.
vii) Determine strategic implications of M&A deals with business partners and key stakeholders.
viii) Support senior management by developing strategic rationales for potential partnerships/acquisitions.
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant Business Development, M&A experience within the Life Sciences industry is required.
• At least a Bachelor's degree but an advanced professional degree or MBA is preferred.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and prioritization abilities (financial modeling, valuation, and strategic analysis experience preferred).
• Proven experience in business development activities.
• Demonstrated experience in managing complex business deals and partnerships including scope definition, negotiations, objective prioritization, risk management, and issue resolution.
• Proven ability to develop and lead a team.
• Prior experience with investment banking, management consulting in the life sciences industry is highly advantageous.
• Demonstrated experience in areas such as synergy capture, operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services and process redesign.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com