- Global Sales and Marketing Director
Global Sales and Marketing Director
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the organization's growth and development including but not limited to:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant sales and marketing, business development experiences within the Life Sciences industry is required.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in business field but an advanced professional degree or MBA is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and prioritization abilities (financial modeling, valuation, and strategic analysis experience preferred).
- Proven track records of performance in sales and marketing activities.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex business deals and partnerships including scope definition, negotiations, objective prioritization, risk management, and issue resolution.
- Proven ability to develop and lead a global / regional team.
- Prior experience within the life sciences, biotech, and healthcare industry is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in areas such as synergy capture, operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services and process redesign.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.