- Product Manager
Esco, a world leading life science tools manufacturer active in laboratory / scientific equipment, pharmaceutical equipment and medical devices is seeking a Product Manager.
Esco products are sold in more than 100 countries globally and this position will have frequent overseas travel and exposure / learning opportunities, including the ability to work directly with the senior management of the company, and play an active role in the future strategic development of the Group.
For more information on Esco, please visit www.escoglobal.com .
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Product Manager will be responsible for supporting successfully product launches and handling the needs from the commercial organization, in the direct and indirect sales organizations, as well as supporting the global marketing programs. Under guidance of the VP, you will lead the development in product management, product marketing management and support Esco subsidiaries with technical information, marketing information and tactical sales materials.
You will also participate in supporting our global workshops, meetings, tradeshows, and symposiums, as well as having direct customer contact.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in laboratory equipment, biotech products or medical device / diagnostics.
- Minimum relevant degree required - BA/BS/MSc./MBA
- Participated in product launches.
- Demonstrated experience of campaigns/programs and implemented TCO / ROI argumentation in the material.
- Experience with or knowledge of category management.
- Understanding in developing and executing business plans.
- Strong technical skills and good analytical skills.
- Proven ability to translate voice of customer into programs that support the business needs.
- Ability to work closely with indirect and direct sales forces and support them with sales tools to penetrate new markets.
- High level of initiative required.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken in English.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify customer needs / drivers, define / implement requirements / roadmap for assigned product categories, interfacing with engineering, customers, external consultants and suppliers. Develop concepts / content for new product launch kits, sales tools and marketing collaterals. Product roll out and training to sales teams, regional specialists, customer service, and distribution partners.
- Monitor new product launch to ensure delivery, quality and customer satisfaction metrics are achieved. Support Sales in making joint calls / product presentations to key accounts and distributors.
- Ongoing product application support and training. Presentations at all regional sales meetings. Lead product launches to ensure successful achievement of revenue objectives.
- Work closely with the R&D to ensure a smooth transition from product development to commercialization.
- Create and deliver technical and scientific marketing material.
- Lead the planning and execution of major conferences.
- Develop, implement and maintain the CRM system.
- Conduct customer surveys.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive technologies and products.
- Competitor comparisons and key messages.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV and application letter to email@example.com.