- Project Coordinator
Esco is a Singapore headquartered life science tools, biomedical equipment and medical devices manufacturer with sales of proprietary products such as Biological Safety Cabinets, Laminar Hoods, CO2 Incubators, Ultra-low Temperature Freezers, Fume Hoods, time lapse IVF Incubators and Pharmaceutical equipment in over 100 countries globally.
Esco is inviting suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Coordinate all administrative, logistics and operational activities with in-house production team and service engineers on ongoing projects and maintain good working relationship with clients
- Coordinate goods delivery, quality checks, installation, commissioning and certification of delivered goods
- Attend sites visits and external meetings when required
- Support client meetings, conference calls and record meeting minutes
- Liaise and communicate with production team to prepare, execute and fulfill project deliverables
- Continually monitor project progress to ensure timely responses and execution of deliverables
- Highlight potential technical issues and feedback customers’ complaint to production team and service engineers
- Ensure all project information is up-to-date
- Other assigned duties
- A Degree in engineering fields
- Possess relevant project management qualifications and experiences would be advantageous.
- At least 1- 2 years of project coordination experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and communicate effectively with good interpersonal skills
- Must be highly committed, responsible, independent and be able to work effectively under pressure
- Relevant experiences in the field of pharmaceutical manufacturing facility will be an advantage but not essential
Applicants are invited to submit their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.