Locations: San Francisco Bay Area, China, and Singapore
Esco, a leading Singapore based life sciences tools, medical devices and diagnostics global company is seeking a PhD level Research Analyst for its Corporate Ventures arm.
The duties and responsibilities of the Research Analyst will include, but not be restricted to the following:
1. Support business investment decisions by conducting scientific and technology assessments.
2. Scientific and clinical literature review.
3. Patent landscape review, working together with IP resources.
4. Competitor comparison and analysis of competing technologies and approaches.
5. Interviewing stakeholders such as clinicians to validate and determine unmet needs.
6. Attend relevant congresses and conferences from time to time to keep up to date with latest scientific and clinical developments.
The ideal candidate will possess
1. PhD level education from a recognized institution in a life science related field, including molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology or others.
2. Critical thinking and analysis skills.
3. Strong communication skills, especially in writing.
4. Some understanding of intellectual property issues.
5. High raw intelligence and drive to make a difference.