Senior Laboratory Equipment Service Specialist
Other Global Locations
Esco, a leading life science tools manufacturer active in laboratory / scientific equipment, pharmaceutical equipment
and medical devices is seeking Laboratory Equipment Service Specialists.
For more information on Esco please visit www.escoglobal.com.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE
1. Serve as escalation level for local dealers on all post sale product support and service issues (provide phone/email support
to diagnose and fix product issues), attending site as required, and escalating to factory/HQ resources
2. Localize technical support materials as required
3. Organize and conduct training for dealers field service engineers
4. Act directly as field service engineer to supplement dealer or 3rd party resources when required,
conducting repairs on laboratory equipment products
5. Manage and support network of independent service providers and/or any directly hired field service engineers
6. Organize and maintain spare parts inventory
7. Provide in depth report of field issues and feedback to factory to facilitate continuous improvement
8. Organize documentation and simplify documentation, forms, processes / protocols relating to service
9. Support sales activities as required
10. Other duties as assigned
1. Experience with field service and repair of laboratory equipment products, such as biosafety cabinets,
CO2 incubators, ultra-low temperature freezers. Experience with any of the above products is required.
2. Good customer communication skills.
3. Able to travel as required.
4. Experience conducting training.
5. Electrical background preferred.
6. Good written English communication skills.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV and application letter to email@example.com.
Esco Micro Pte. Ltd.
21 Changi South Street 1 Singapore 486777
+65 65420833 | +65 65426920